INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL STUDENT RESEARCH CONFERENCE
1. Presentation file format: PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt or .pptx).
2. Presentation session will be assigned by track of oral presentation. Time and presentation sequence are sent to registered email. Please prepare yourself before your session begins about 10 minutes.
3. For an onsite presentation, delegates can come to check your presentation file about 45-60 minutes before the session begins.
4. Presentation time: 10 minutes (7 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for
questions and answers).
5. Warning sound : 2 times (At minute 5th and minute 7th).
6. Computer and LCD projector are available for on-site presenters.
7. For an online presentation, attending online preparation workshops and the readiness of online devices are compulsory (The detailed schedule will be announced later on an official Facebook page, the website, and your registered email.)
8. Final presentation is for the oral presentation competition to find out best of all oral scientific presentation; therefore, the winner of each track will be qualified to participate in the final presentation.
Final Round Competition
For the oral presentation competition, the winner of each track (Basic science, Community-based, Hospital-based, Medical education and Systematic review and meta-analysis) will be qualified to participate in the final round competition. The winner of the competition is awarded Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s Trophy.