What is IMRC ?
International Medical Student Research Conference (IMRC) is an international conference for medical students organized by Phramongkutklao College of Medicine (PCM). The highlight of this conference is the medical student research competition. It is a forum for undergraduate medical students to present their researches, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for the precious Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Trophy.
● To give undergraduate medical students the opportunity to share their research ideas and results at
IMRC in a special forum that provides visibility for their works
● To give undergraduate medical students the opportunity to meet with and interact with IMRC attendees
to interchange ideas, gain new insights, and understand possible practical applications
● To give undergraduate medical students an opportunity to sharpen their communication skills
● To provide valued feedback to students about their researches and presentations, from a panel of
distinguished judges from the Consortium of Thai Medical Schools (COTMES)
● To recognize and reward outstanding student research
As an organizing chairperson of IMRC 2023.
I have been working on this event since the first year and now we’re organizing a third one. Last year's event was influenced by the Covid pandemic. Now that the Covid pandemic is coming to an end. We hope to find various International medical students to participate in this year's event. A hybrid event with the theme “Technology-Enhanced Simulation and the New Frontier of Medical Research”.